Running | The Beginning

By 09:07

I am a lover of all things bad for me and most of those things fall into the food category. The problem with this is that am nowhere near as active as I used to be. In high school I did everything from tennis to trampolining, netball to gymnastics and took part in all sports days. It surprised me when my friends couldn't keep up with a basic run around the track and I was one of the few who didn't dread the loathed bleep test.

I got older and started dropping my sports, partly because I couldn't be bothered, partly because I had less time. Part-time jobs took their place and university a lot of my time. But universities have sports teams and societies. Yeah, they do. I, however, needed a job to supplement my student loan and would normally be working in the evenings while I had classes in the day time.

Earlier this year I decided something needed to change.

I bought myself some relatively fancy running clothes, the motivation to use them being not wanting to waste my precious money, and some trainers and decided to get running.

I am still quite new to the game but I'm trying. I want to be fitter, healthier and happier. Welcome to my blog.




You Might Also Like

0 comments