Update | March

By 09:10 , , ,



I have seriously neglected this blog but life has been hectic.

Okay, so running wise I did a very poor job over Christmas and really had to start building myself up again but now I can just about comfortably run 10km in about 1:15:00 - not the best time but I'm working on that. I have also entered the Baker Hughes 10km race in Aberdeen and am raising money for Alzeheimer's Scotland, if you are interested in sponsoring me, just go here. I've also been convinced into doing the 10km in Newham (the Great Newham Run) in July and taking part in a Colour Me Rad event in Aberdeen in early June.

Also, finally got around to investing in a proper sports bra which is magnificent and got some cute new running gear.



On the hair side of things I can now stretch to 9 days without doing a wash (yes, still no-poo). Last wash I did was last Tuesday and my hair felt BEAUTIFUL, I'll be washing it tonight as I've just been out for a quick 5km run.

I cancelled My Little Box as I was disappointed with the January one and thought it was too expensive for something I only really half-like.

Will be making my second trip in three weeks to London next week for some follow up unterviews for post-uni life. Wish me luck!


You Might Also Like

0 comments