My Little Box | November

By 14:54 , ,

I had read loads of wonderful things about My Little Box so I decided to give them a go and signed up at the start of November. The month rolled by and I still did not have my box. I contacted customer services twice and went on their Facebook page, turned out they had had a dud month and many people had not received their November box. 


After corresponding with them - the replies I got were so lovely and sweet - they offered to refund my November box and still send it, yay! 


My Cosy Box arrived yesterday and I love it (even though it is a few weeks late).

Contents:-
        -  cute little coffee mug
        -  a microwave pillow
        -  mini tote bag
        - make up: crayon eyeliner, mascara and nail polish
  




Everything tied up neatly with a bow


















I received an email today telling me my December box is on its way and has been created in collaboration with Fleur DeForce - exciting!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So glad it showed up in the end :) Such great customer service too! Hope you've got your Christmas box!

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete